Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Welcome to the site and the Dakota gang! Looks like a pretty clean truck! Is there any rust under the fender flares? I've only had my Dakota for about 5 months now and I'm not much of a mechanic so I can't tell you about maintenance or anything, but I'm assuming you've got a 4.7 or larger if you're planning on towing? I've got a 4.7, which is more than enough for doing most things (Including mudding, and I've got a RWD馃槣). Got any plans for upgrades or gonna keep it stock?

Registered
Looks great! Is it leveled or lifted to you know? It looks a tad higher than usual in the front.

Registered
Looks like you鈥檙e setting yourself up with a comfortable little Dak. Looks good and keep the updates coming!

Registered
Figures.
On the way home from work, Slowly rolling in between lights about 5-8mph I got tagged by a f250. His front recovery loops hit dead on the rear bumper.
Low speed but felt hard.
Even shifted the shell back a few inches.

Well, can anyone recommend a rear bumper ?
Too bad! I'd just find one at a salvage yard, or see if Rockauto sells them if you want to buy new.

Registered
Looking great again, you鈥檝e got a really clean and good looking Dakota. I鈥檝e always liked 2 tones

Registered
Ugh that's a bummer! Not sure I understand just what you're talking about... the cap itself or something around it? How bout a pic of whatever it is

1 - 11 of 11 Posts