Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, looking forward to talking with others about their Dakotas.. Mine is a 2000 Quad Cab 4X4 with 4.7 L V-8. Have 110,000 miles and all still seems good and strong. Pull a 19 1/2 foot center console bay boat with no problems... Thanks for the forum!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome Allen! Wish I could pull a boat behind mine, probably could, but not that big! Glad to have you with us!

Post some pics up and tell us more about your truck. Have you done any mods to it? Love to see your boat as well!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll try to get some pics posted tomorrow of the Dakota and the Sea Pro center console. I haven't done any mods to my 2000 4X4 quadcab but have been considering some kind of performance chip that might help with fuel mileage...
typical country mileage is ~16-19mgp.... without the boat...... would like to get better with the price of fuel getting ready to climb again this coming summer..

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello and welcome to DakotaForumZ, glad to have you join us! Look forward to seeing some pics of your truck! A programmer will be a help, as will opening up the intake and exhaust, which will really give you the most out of the programmer. Be sure to keep us posted when the modding begins and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

1 - 5 of 5 Posts