Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just bought a 1993 Dodge Dakota LE with the 318 v8 Magnum. This is my second Dakota. I owned a 94 with the 318 a few years back and fell in love with it. Unfortunately the tranny went out and I could not afford to have it rebuilt at the time so I sold the first Dakota. I am very excited about my new Dakota and am looking forward to years of fun.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Congrats on your Dak, any pics you can share? We'd love to see it! What do you have in mind for it, any mods on your list? Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome!! Glad to have you with us!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do plan on having some fun with it. For now though I am playing it safe and having it checked out thoroughly before spending any major cash on it. I learned my lesson the first time with my 94 Dakota. The 93 I just bought has 166k miles on it but was well maintained by the previous owner. I am the second owner. You guys think the mileage is too high to do much with or should I be good to go if everything else checks out? It also is in need of a paint job but once again I'm gonna hold off until I make sure it's going to be around for awhile. Thanks for any advice you might be able to give. I will post a picture eventually but I warn you the paint is bad.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I think as long as everything else checks out ok you should be good to go for putting some mods on it, but we definitely want to see some pics!

- Cajun

1 - 7 of 7 Posts