Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although i am a new user here I have been lurking around these forums for a couple years and consider myself to be somewhat of an expergt when it comes to my dodge. I have done everything imagineable to this truck including swapping out the motor.
Last week I was in an accident where I was hit right on the gas tank filling flap. I was stopped at an intersection and the woman who hit me was going about 65mph. Needless to say the bed of my truck is basically destroyed. I decided to keep it and had it towed home. Problem now is im not getting fuel. When I turn the key on i dont hear any of the priming noise usualy associated with my fuel pump and of course no fuel at the fuel rail. I remember the day of the accident my truck was still running however it was sputtering and even though i pumped the gas it wouldnt go anywhere. I was low on fuel at the time so i figured it was either the low fuel or some kind of auto shut down cause of the accident. I have check the fuel pump relay and ASD relay with no luck. Please anyone with any ideas. Need this truck for work and only have tomorrow before I have to go back on Monday. Thanks in advance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts