Dakota Forumz banner

Which seat color/carpet color would look best?

• Black seats with OEM carpet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some other combination (Post It)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if you've looked at my orther threads, you'll see the dreadful carpet that once inhabited my poor truck. Thankfully that is gone and now its time to move forward.

I had a company send carpet samples since they didn't list the OEM color and I was able to find a match. I'm also looking to replace the seats. therein lies the dilemma. The seats I'm looking at (here) come in gray or black. The gray would match the headliner, but I'm afraid it may be too light for the rest of the interior. The black seats would probably blend, but I could also use black carpet instead of the OEM color. The OEM driver seat cover is badly worn, foam is worn out and frame on seat back is broken, which is driving my decision to replace versus repair.

So what do you guys think would look best? I've included a poll. Feedback welcome. :)

·
Registered
842 Posts
EV, I'm gonna have to think on this one, as I am just not so sure. what combo I think would look best. Let you know something, when I return. :confused:

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the grey with oem carpet and I like it as it.
This is what I had in mind when I decided to replace the seats. Any pics? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
im leaning toward gray with oem carpet as well. if you go black seats and carpets, the dash will stick out, unless you do those all black too

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I decided to go with the OEM carpet and gray seats. The carpet is here and I may install it this weekend. I ordered the seats yesterday; should know when they will be here by tomorrow.

Thanks for everyone's input!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts