Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Dodge Dakota SLT 4x4 with the 4.7 l V8 and the NV 3500 transmission My truck is a 4x4 and manual of course but I'm trying to find parts for the transmission I need the fifth gear assembly and I am at a loss as to where to find these parts. And my truck has been out for over 4 months at a transmission shop and he's telling me he can't fix it because he can't get the parts. Does anybody know anyone that may be able to help me can someone point me in any direction please thank you

·
Registered
2003 Dakota Sport, club cab, 3.9L V6, 5 speed manual
986 Posts
Part number for 5th gear is 04883300AB, found one available online ($435) at Fifth gear. Part number for the 5th/reverse synchronizer is 04741278AB, but couldn't find any of those available online.

Car-part.com has several reman, warranted NV3500s available in the $3000-$3500 range.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2000 Dodge Dakota SLT 4x4 with the 4.7 l V8 and the NV 3500 transmission My truck is a 4x4 and manual of course but I'm trying to find parts for the transmission I need the fifth gear assembly and I am at a loss as to where to find these parts. And my truck has been out for over 4 months at a transmission shop and he's telling me he can't fix it because he can't get the parts. Does anybody know anyone that may be able to help me can someone point me in any direction please thank you
You know I have a 01 with the NV3500 and I found it was easier to just get a whole use one off the internet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts