Dakota Forumz banner

HELP!! Stalling!

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  SXT 
#1 ·
Hey guys I'm back lol!

Whenever my truck is coming to a stop and go situation (say, traffic, red lights, etc..) if I pat the gas and let off, it almost stalls completely out. Well, and as it's either gearing down or whatever when stopping it jerks as if something is trying to push me forward for a second and the I stop. Any ideas as to why it may be trying to stall out?? Plz, anything will help. Also, if you need me to explain anything further I will. Thanks guys!

#3 ·
I replaced my Idle Air Control and my Throttle Positioning Sensor. The truck idles very well and only tries to stall when stopping and briefly engaging throttle. I've done some research and I"m almost 100% sure that the problem is this:
My truck has thrown codes for Oxygen sensors Bank 2 Sensor 1 and Bank 2 Sensor 2. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think that those are located on the passenger side Pre and Post Cat. Also, it has thrown the code P 1756- That is the Transmission Transducer Sensor and Gov Pressure Solenoid. I've only owned this truck for a little over a month and have already replaced the entire brake system at the wheel (both Caliper and both Drum guts + wheel cylinders). The transmission has never been touched and neither have the Spark Plugs + Wires and/or the Distributor Cap and Rotors. Someone with more experience please tell me if I'm right on the oxygen sensors as I'm not 100% sure. Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.