Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, Hey from a new guy in ohio. I have a 1995 dodge dakota xcab 4x4. Im looking at lifting and customizing my truck. I may even swap out my 6cyl for a good ole V8. I'm definately gonna be asking a lot of questions to all the current mighty mopar owners. When i start my truck, i will post some before during and after pics. well guys, with that, any info on bolt on brush guards lifts and such, i would be grateful for anything. it's hard to get many bolt ons for a Dakota this old. Thanks.:D

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you with us!!

right off hand i found a brush guard at jcwhitney

you can check ebay and google for the other stuff

happy modding!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! I'm sure you'll get plenty of mod recommendations from others here, so I'll leave the advice to the experts, but be sure to keep us posted and yes, we love pics!!! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello to all. New guy from San Diego, CA. A Dodge Fan, hopefully I'll benefit from the knowledge of all the Pros here!
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! So tell us more about your truck! We all love pics here, any you can share? Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
8 Posts
New

Joined in July 2113. Trying to do a tune up. Problem 1: on 3 of the cylinders the spark plug heat shield warped in just enough to where I can't get a socket on them. Figuring an acetylene (sp) torch to heat them up & pull them off. Is this right? Problem 2: Can't get the screws out for the distributor cap. Not much room to work back there. Managed to get both WD40 & PB Blaster up under where the cap meets the distributor; not sure if it's penetrating. If I can't figure something out by Friday I'm taking it in & hoping for a miracle. Seems like the engine has to be moved forward/removed to solve this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts