Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm Josh. I live in search about an hour north of little rock. I have an '02 4.7 regular cab Dakota. I don't have many mods yet. I have a k&n cone, third cat delete, shorties with flowmaster, and 3.92 posi. I look forward to hanging out here and meeting y'all and modding my Dakota. Anyone close to my area?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hey I'm Josh. I live in search about an hour north of little rock. I have an '02 4.7 regular cab Dakota. I don't have many mods yet. I have a k&n cone, third cat delete, shorties with flowmaster, and 3.92 posi. I look forward to hanging out here and meeting y'all and modding my Dakota. Anyone close to my area?

Hey Josh, Glad to have you. I'm Bill and I live in Greenwood (about 12 miles South of Fort Smith) and was born and raised in the Little Rock, North Little Rock and Jacksonville. Sounds like you've got a good start on your Dakota Mods.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I had an '03 ram that I fixed up, mainly cosmetically, but got tired of the whole listless and loud system scene. So I traded it for the Dakota. Ready for the performance scene now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All us Arkansas people should get together sometime. Have dinner and go for a cruise or something.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome!!! Glad to have you with us!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
All us Arkansas people should get together sometime. Have dinner and go for a cruise or something.

There ya go! :cool: We'll have to see what we can do there Neighbor! ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd have to bring up the rear in the cruise. I wouldn't be able to keep up with all the hot rods here!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts