Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum. Looking to upgrade my audio within the next couple weeks, I have stock and I know that the stock upgrade was Alpine equipment, any info on what sounds decent in a Dakota as far as subs and speakers go would be appreciated. I also just purchased a Ranch fiberglass tonneau cover for 200 of off craigslist, I am looking for tips on how to paint it myself or on somewhere I can go to get the job done decently for cheap. Excited to hear what you guys think about it all, love my Dakota.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your Dakota! I'm sure there will be someone along who can help you with your questions. Perhaps if you post them in the appropriate boards you will get better responses. Good luck and glad to have you with us!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome to DakotaForumZ, glad to have you join us! I really can't help with your questions, but surely others here can, so be sure to keep us posted! Any pics of your truck? Lots of great people and info here, so feel free to look around, join the conversation and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts