Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem.

My Turn signals and hazards do not work---I have checked the fuse in the fuse panel--NUMBER 19, 10 Amp fuse--it's good. can't find any other information about this in the CHILTON/HAYNES manuals--word for word they are exactly the same--I think it's the combination flasher UNIT. All other electronics still work.
So I do not think it's the multifunction switch. When I use the turn signals they don't make a clicking sound. hazards don't make any sound. No lights indicate a failure. The turn signal switch itself turns off normally and feels like it is not broken. The Chilton/Haynes manuals electrical diagram for the combination flasher shows two fuses in the diagram but don't say where they are physically on the truck--and they are a 15 Amp and a 25 Amp. Which is odd because there is no 25 AMP fuse on the panel in the trucks drivers compartment or under the hood. Any body else had a problem like this?

·
Banned
2,418 Posts
Hello and welcome!

Good to have you with us, I hope you enjoy the board! :)
You might try posting your question here where the more mechanical minded people will see it and better your chances for an answer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts