Dakota Forumz banner

How About Seeing My '92 Dakota Project Getting Snowed On?

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  bill440cars 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 · (Edited)
Yeah, a bit, but not as much as some. But, it got really slick really quick. It has been snowing most of the day. The temp has gotten up to 32, which is like a heat wave, compared to the teens and single digits. I've seen others with more than a ft of snow and even though we haven't gotten that much, we are just about as stuck as they are. I K NOW we ALL wil be glad to get past this too! ;)

Thanks for the compliments on the Mopars. I'm a Mopar Lover from WAY BACK! They (the Mopars) help to keep me motivated. BTW, that's a pretty nice R/T that you've picked up on as well. Be interesting to see what you do with that one. I know that, to have a pair of R/Ts (Charger & Dakota), has got to be cool as well. ;)

#5 ·
Yeah, we got a fair amount, but not near as much as some places in Oklahoma Southern Missouri (Blue Jet) and Northern Arkansas. Sleet was what we got 1st, a couple of days ago and then the snow on top of that.

Now, we are predicted to have either light rain, sleet or freezing rain tonight and tomorrow (notice how they cover the bases, by the possibles ?)
Anyway, we're supposed to get something! LOL Then I think it is Monday night thru Wednesday, supposed to get more snow. Sure be glad when Spring gets here! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.