Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I just wanted to thank everyone in. Advance for their patience with me. I'm new to the world of Mopar. 2 months ago my wife bought a 2001 Durango. One month before that I bought a 1994 Dakota. In the 20 plus years that I have been driving I've never owned a Mopar (always leaned toward Ford). The wifes also never owned a Mopar (she's always leaned toward GM). So, I will inevitably say somtheing dumb. But, thanks in advance for not laughing at me too hard. :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hello and welcome. Don't worry, I'm not only new to Dodge, but new to trucks and new to this forum stuff as well. Great bunch of people here, friendly,supportive and very helpful. I'm sure you will fit right in.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome! glad to have you with us!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all. I just wanted to thank everyone in. Advance for their patience with me. I'm new to the world of Mopar. 2 months ago my wife bought a 2001 Durango. One month before that I bought a 1994 Dakota. In the 20 plus years that I have been driving I've never owned a Mopar (always leaned toward Ford). The wifes also never owned a Mopar (she's always leaned toward GM). So, I will inevitably say somtheing dumb. But, thanks in advance for not laughing at me too hard. :)
Welcome FORDS are OK I used to have one [actually a Mercury], but Dakotas are great!!! [Chevy no comment]

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us. No worries; I was always a GM (Pontiac) guy myself.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts