Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Nice find, Bill. That will make someone a great truck from what I can see.

·
Registered
149 Posts
were the pictures taken in 2002? You have too many vehicles already Bill. LOL That is a nice looking truck though. Is that in Montana ?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
were the pictures taken in 2002? You have too many vehicles already Bill. LOL That is a nice looking truck though. Is that in Montana ?

I'm not sure what pictures you are referring to, but none that I have posted, were taken in 2002. Yeah, I DO have too many and would gladly get rid of some, if I could get a Dakota R/T. The ones I would NOT get rid of are: The '69 GTX and the Dakota build (the Charger R/T would leave ONLY to upgrade). My STRONGEST attachment is to the GTX. THAT one is dedicated to my late Wife. No pictures in Montana. The Dakota R/T is listed in Fayetteville Arkansas, but does show to be in Billings Missouri (MO). Only thing IS, IF I had a Dakota R/T, I'd probably be less prone to do heavy mods on it. A standard Dakota yes, but an R/T, I'd not want to change it much, because of what it is. That's just me. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I noticed the date on the picture of the R/t is 2002. I thought Billings MO , might have been Montana. I knew You would never part with the GTX because of Brenda. I read your post on when you met. Very special. It is a long weekend up here this weekend so have yourself a great weekend down there Bill.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I noticed the date on the picture of the R/t is 2002. I thought Billings MO , might have been Montana. I knew You would never part with the GTX because of Brenda. I read your post on when you met. Very special. It is a long weekend up here this weekend so have yourself a great weekend down there Bill.

Oops, guess I didn't notice the date of the picture. Wonder how much it's changed since then. I hear ya, on the abbreviations of the states here. I've been asked if I lived in Arizona, several times. LOL! Yeah, the GTX is like a "Time Machine", more ways than 1, in MY case. Thanks, I hope that YOUR "Long Weekend" is a Great one as well. Catch you later on, Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts