Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Dave and my current mode of transportation is a 2010 Jeep Patriot Latitude. I've only had it since June and I really don't plan on doing too many mods on it. Just rims and tires and, and, damn I can't think of anything else I want to do to it. Oh, yeah, maybe lower it a couple of inches, anyway, it's Brilliant Black.

I've been living in South Hampton Roads, Virginia for approx. 40yrs. I'm a retired gov'ment worker with over 39 years gov'ment service. I served 8.5 years in the US Navy. I'm a proud father of 3 boys and a proud GrandPa to 2 grandbabies.

I hope to be able to share what I know and to learn from you. I'm currently an active member on the 300C 'Z', Charger 'Z', Challenger 'Z', Ram 'Z', Magnum'Z' forumz. I'm also a member on the Nitro 'Z', Avenger 'Z', Caliber 'Z', Raptor 'Z' forumz and a few others.

Here are some pics of my Tude taken the same week I got it:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome Dave!! My name is Jerry and I too have spent some time up there, was in the Navy from 85-97 and spent my last 6 years at Oceana and did two cruises on the USS George Washington!

Nice Jeep, Brilliant Black is AWESOME!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Jerry, for the nice comments, the 'Tude appreciates it since I don't pay it as much attention as I did the 300.

Clay, this is going to be as great as the other 'Z's.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey there Dave, glad to see you over here too! Give it enough time and your Jeep will be Latitude with attitude! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome. I really don't plan on making too many mods to it, so it'll be a little attitude, hence 'Tude'. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts