Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
RTManTX here. Just joined. Some of you may know me from the Dallas Mopar Club,DFW Dakotas, and the Dakota R/T clubs. I used to own 2 Dak R/T's. Both 99 models and both were CC. One was Black & the other was the Intense Blue. I sold them in order to purchase a SRT Challenger, which still hasn't happen yet due to budget cutbacks and this wacked out economy. I currently drive a 2000 Black RC Dakota Sport 5 Spd 4 cyl. I love this truck because it looks good, fun to drive, and great on gas mileage. May be one day if the mood strikes, I'll buy another Dak R/T. My wife she drive's a 08 Avenger R/T FWD and all stock.(She won't let me add anything to it). I've entered this car in the 2010 SW Mopar Mini Nationals and won first place in my class over both Chargers & Challengers, only because no one really considers this car a muscle car. Anyway, Just wanted to drop a few lines.:)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome!! glad to have you here!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome to the Z glad to see your such a Dak maniac your should be a nice addition to the site.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome to the Dakota Z, glad to have you! Sounds like a nice truck, any pics? We'd love to see it! Lots of great people and info here, so look forward to talking to you and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

1 - 8 of 8 Posts