Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's good guys? I've got a hopefully quick question about my truck. Ill start with a little description. I've got a 2000 Dakota, Ext cab, 3.9L V6, 42RE trans, with cold air and a few other bells and whistles. Anyway, I bought a 99 parts truck to replace the transmission on my 2000, now I have found quite a few little things here and there that I have replaced and swapped over to mine. The one thing that I cannot seem to find is the CTM/receiver for the keyless entry. The parts truck has it and it works, but just cant seem to find the receiver. I have been looking through a bunch of other posts on this issue but to no avail. So my question is; If I do locate the right module and swap it over to mine, will the keyless FOB then work my trucks locks? Also, the location of the module is also in question. I 99% sure I know what it looks like, but I don't see it on the 99.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

I appreciate the response man, but I pretty much gave up on swapping the keyless entry mod. Its just not all that important to me, just would have been a nice convenience. Already got all the other upgrades off of the donor and they work just fine. Anyway, thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts