Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i want to lift my 91 dakota and ik really nobody makes a suspension kit for it at least i think i looked every where but i do kno i could lift it by leaf springs and the torchin key but is there any other ways?? i heard somethin about spindes but idk what those r can some one help me out?? :confused:

·
Registered
242 Posts
you can change the torsion bar keys and put blocks under the back springs for a 3" lift or go with a bodylift.or both. changing the spindles is a full out suspension lift pretty involved and pricey you have to do some fabbing to get it all tuned up, if you have the money and skills this is the best way to go. if you are planning on serious off-roading. A long arm lift will provide tons of articulation, for crawling over rocks and stuff.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Body lifts are a good way to lift i have a 3inch body lift under my 93 and im clearing 33 12.50s with it and its not to high of a lift either. Its easy to install too.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
where could i get 3" torsion bar keys ??? cuz im on a buget and tht sound what im lookin for cuz i already got 3" body im just gunna put those 3" key and blocks. cuz i need it high for goin muddin so i can pull my friend out every time. then after my lift its time to add some more power! =]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts