Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
What you need is (3) number 74 bulbs. You'll also need some T5 twist-lock sockets to put the bulbs in, because the old ones probably will NOT come out of their sockets (trust me, I tried & tried).

I just replaced mine with some LED bulbs from Super Bright LEDs. If interested, search for "74 LED bulb". If you want incandescent, just Google "number 74 incandescent auto bulb". These are the ones I used: NEOx LED Bulb - High Power Instrument Panel LED (you'll want the 5mm/T1¾ size, and I got the warm 3200K bulbs).

Link to the T5 sockets from Amazon: Amazon.com
1 - 8 of 8 Posts