Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why would someone do this?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ewwwwww!!!!!! Why dd you ave to do that to US??? LOL

Well, when I saw it, I was just so sickened by it, had to share. :rolleyes:

I also posted it over on the GPMM and a couple of guys over there said it was a Photoshop job. And, I was thinking it did look like there was a little difference between the shape of the truck and the rest of the picture, but I thought it might have just been those colors that gave that appearance. :confused:

It IS a sigt, that's for sure. Looks SICK (and I mean REALLY Sick!)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks photoshopped to me too but still!!! That is just hideous!!!!

Oh, I agree, I can't even imagine anyone who would just create something like that on a computer! I wish I knew how to do that, then I could more easily work up a picture and see how my Dakota would look with ideas I have. Sure wouldn't make a picture lie THAT ONE! :eek:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yep, that's a pretty funky looking chop alright, probably just somebody messing around because anyone who would really do that to their truck might want their head examined lol!

- Cajun

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, that's a pretty funky looking chop alright, probably just somebody messing around because anyone who would really do that to their truck might want their head examined lol!

- Cajun
Isn't THAT the truth! :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Some people just want to watch the world burn. I can't believe anyone would actually do that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts