Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mainly I am looking for info on ANYONE who offers the Vent Shades for the 1st Generation Dakotas, that actually mount IN the window channel (instead of the typical Tape On versions).

Thanks for ANY input on this. BTW, I am looking for a set of that type, for my Club Cab. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
find anything Bill?
I can't find ANY for my Dakota, that fit up in the door. All I can find, are the kind that stick to the outside. :(

I have a set on my '07 Charger, that fit into the window track AND they are great! ;)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi Bill . I bought a set off of E-Bay at a place called Intriqued, but I don't think they have them for your year of truck. When I was looking for mine , I just googled window visors and had no problem. I like mine as well , but because my truck is a club cab my two small door windows do not open, so I don't have visors on them. I may go with the tape on outside type. I'm not sure it would look right with both types. I've been wanting to get some pics of my truck posted on the forum but my camera is down and I think I am going to get a new one. Takes so much time to research. I may just use a little point and shoot for now ,just to get them posted. Need some time to get it all cleaned up as well. I've been busy busy busy this summer so far. Good luck with your search Bill. Great to see you posting.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Bill . I bought a set off of E-Bay at a place called Intriqued, but I don't think they have them for your year of truck. When I was looking for mine , I just googled window visors and had no problem. I like mine as well , but because my truck is a club cab my two small door windows do not open, so I don't have visors on them. I may go with the tape on outside type. I'm not sure it would look right with both types. I've been wanting to get some pics of my truck posted on the forum but my camera is down and I think I am going to get a new one. Takes so much time to research. I may just use a little point and shoot for now ,just to get them posted. Need some time to get it all cleaned up as well. I've been busy busy busy this summer so far. Good luck with your search Bill. Great to see you posting.
Yeah, the bad thing, about having a 1st generation Dakota is that there isn't as much OUT THERE, for them. Yeah, I did the "google" thing too and didn't come up with what I was wanting. I may have to settle for the "Tape On" type, cause I DO want some, for the function AND the look. Be looking forward to the pictures, when you get to where you can do them. Good luck with that. I hear ya, about being busy too. Between being busy and having some issues to deal with, I've had a time trying to get back into things. Still dealing with trying to get my Dad out of the rehab and back to his apartment, if that's possible AND he has to have his food pureed and drink thickened, to make sure it goes into his stomach, instead of his lungs. At this point, I don't know when I will be able to get back on the 440 Dakota project.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts