Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for this unique bolt . its also is threaded so that the compressor mounts securely. its circled in blue and has a red dot on it

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Looks like call out 6 of this diagram:

https://www.factorychryslerparts.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=697028&ukey_make=1062&ukey_model=15488&modelYear=2004&ukey_category=20309

The Mopar part number is below; you can Google for it, or buy it there, or buy it at the local dealer with that information.

Note: MSRP of under $4 means it may be cheaper, due to shipping, to pay MSRP at the dealer.

Edit: The bolt that's the focus of that picture is call out 6; the one you want, isn't shown in that exploded parts diagram.

But I'd check at the dealer for it, anyway.

(Also, try putting the bolt in question in the center of the picture next time you take one; it's less confusing than if it's almost completely missing from the picture with another proprietary fastener dead center of the picture.)

RwP

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply.....was trying to look for something online. I'll take a better picture....this pic was taken with the original engine core and was shipped back...this was the only picture i had....but thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts