Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently asked about my 2006 Mitsubishi Raider 4x4 4.7 liter, which is a Dodge Dakota with Mitsubishi clothes..body , interior. I want to update my posts about the issues I was having, but don't know how to find my posts, any help? I solved my problems, and wanted to share with anyone else having issues with transmissions, I have read other posts where others have had similar problems.

·
Registered
2003 RT with 5.9
322 Posts
If you click on that green square in the upper right it will open up your account & then I believe that clicking on "following" will get you where you want to go.

On edit: (After that there will be the subheadings of "participated discussions" and "my discussions".)

·
Registered
2003 RT with 5.9
322 Posts
But here is the post that I think that you were looking for:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you click on that green square in the upper right it will open up your account & then I believe that clicking on "following" will get you where you want to go.

On edit: (After that there will be the subheadings of "participated discussions" and "my discussions".)
I have no green square, just my profile pi
I recently asked about my 2006 Mitsubishi Raider 4x4 4.7 liter, which is a Dodge Dakota with Mitsubishi clothes..body , interior. I want to update my posts about the issues I was having, but don't know how to find my posts, any help? I solved my problems, and wanted to share with anyone else having issues with transmissions, I have read other posts where others have had similar problems.
What green square?

c.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guess it's moot because after about 100 miles, my truck is parked, believe the rear end has seized up, which is where all my problems began..I knew it was used, and rather high miles. It ran great for 1 1/2 years then things began messing up, 5 issues in the last 3-4 months. Only have 3 payments left on the damn thing, but I am too old too get a newer one, and don't want any more payments or full coverage insurance.🤬

·
Registered
2003 RT with 5.9
322 Posts
I have no green square, just my profile pi

What green square?

c.
On mine, in the upper right hand corner of the screen, there is a light green square. If I hover over it, it says "account details". But also, I think that by clicking on your own avatar that you will have the options to find your previous posts. I had found the one you were looking for & pasted it in my second reply. Bummer about the rear end. I once thought I was having problems with mine, but when I took a tire off & pulled the rotor, I discovered my E-brake shoe had came apart & was making a racket & jamming stuff up.

·
Registered
2003 Dakota Sport, club cab, 3.9L V6, 5 speed manual
847 Posts
On mine, in the upper right hand corner of the screen, there is a light green square.
Does the light green square look anything like the light green square at the left side of each comment you post? That's YOUR 'avatar'. ;)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
immattj - Yours is green, mine is brown; if there's an avatar, that's what it is.

Ratty1955 - Yours will be the avatar up at the upper right corner; for me, it's the second from the right (most right is the triple dot "Site Navigation" icon, then my "Account Details" icon with the "R" in a brown square; then the "cheeseburger" forum navigation icon, then the "NEW" postings balloon.)

RwP

·
Registered
2003 RT with 5.9
322 Posts
immattj - Yours is green, mine is brown; if there's an avatar, that's what it is.

Ratty1955 - Yours will be the avatar up at the upper right corner; for me, it's the second from the right (most right is the triple dot "Site Navigation" icon, then my "Account Details" icon with the "R" in a brown square; then the "cheeseburger" forum navigation icon, then the "NEW" postings balloon.)

RwP
As I have typed before: between you and Old marine, I learn something here every day.

·
Registered
2003 RT with 5.9
322 Posts
. . . however, here is the post OP was originally looking for . . .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts