Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, as you all know, I picked up on a '92 Dakota, pretty cheaply, for a Project. Well, since I am still looking for parts and such, I've run across THIS one for a little bit more than what I gave for Mine and yet THIS one is in alot better shape and more complete! Yep, might know! NOW, I have to make a decision as to also go after this one OR turn my eyes away from it and concentrates on the original one. Decisions, Decisions! :rolleyes: You see, I was thinking that I could either build the '92 std cab or this '93 Club Cab. I LIKE the idea of the Std cab truck but the Club Cab has more room and the main thing wrong with this one is the 3.9 has some issues.

·
Registered
133 Posts
You should buy that one also. start a fleet. lol

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should buy that one also. start a fleet. lol

Kinda figured that SOMEONE would throw something like THAT out there.:rolleyes:

Just wasn't sure WHO it would be. :D I'm contemplating it too. It's a little over a 3hour drive. I COULD see about getting it and If I DID manage it, I could say "Merry Christmas" to myself, huh? ;)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I sent the guy an email to get some details and we'll see what happens. I'm not loaded with the buck$, but this could be a good deal.

·
Registered
133 Posts
if anything you could take alot of the parts from 1 truck and use them on the other.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
if anything you could take alot of the parts from 1 truck and use them on the other.
True, but I'd need to decide whether to do the Std Cab or the Club Cab.

Is the Club cab on a longer frame or is the bed shorter? I've never checked that out, as I've never thought about it before.

BTW, I got a response about the other Dakota and it is from a woman. She want's to arrange a time when she could talk on the phone, about the details of the truck. One thing about it, IF it turns out that there isn't a title (just been thinking, just in case) at least I HAVE good, CLEAR title on the '92 Std Cab that I already have. and could use whatever I need that would fit the one truck. ;) Anyway, we are supposed to talk about it tomorrow evening around 7PM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts