Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I just got a 2010 dodge dakota and want to modify it. I can't seem to find much for the truck, I'm hoping to get a new grille, front and rear bumper, maybe some headlights? Anyone know where I could find these? Or if they even have any?

·
Registered
2011 Ram Dakota Laramie (QC, 4.7L V8)
63 Posts
nothing for bumpers...that's what I meant by factory or custom for everything else...bumpers, headlights, etc.

There are a couple of 1-3" lifts, mostly leveling kits. Do a search on the various Dakota forums to find them. Front suspension tends to be a weak point on this truck. So, I've kept the factory heights.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nothing for bumpers...that's what I meant by factory or custom for everything else...bumpers, headlights, etc.

There are a couple of 1-3" lifts, mostly leveling kits. Do a search on the various Dakota forums to find them. Front suspension tends to be a weak point on this truck. So, I've kept the factory heights.

Do you by chance know if 07 ram tail lights will fit on the 2010 dakota? They look exactly the same.

·
Registered
2011 Ram Dakota Laramie (QC, 4.7L V8)
63 Posts
Never heard of it being done. Online parts shops seem to show that the tail lights were unique to the Dakota. If you try it, let us know if it works.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Do you by chance know if 07 ram tail lights will fit on the 2010 dakota? They look exactly the same.
Ram 1500 tail lights will not fit, same as any other Ram lights or bumpers.

Unfortunately Dakota sales were on a downward trend after the 2005 redesign, and the 2008 refresh did nothing to change that trend. Sales were pitiful so companies put no money into designing any products for the Dakota by the time 2008 rolled around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts