Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know how many folks are aware, but among others, there IS a magazine called Mopar Action (at the news stand OR online) here is a link to it http://www.moparaction.com/

They have had an ongoing article on the 1st Generation Dakota, for some time now (14 episodes). They have covered numerous things and tried to show how things could be done, /o breaking the bank. This issue (April 2011) shows lowering the rear end of the truck. Myself, I'm going to look at what is in the back issues and see about picking up on the ones that interest me. Previously, they pulled the engine and trans and dropped a 360 Magnum & Trans and detailed what was needed to do this. They told about trips to the wrecking yard, what they looked for and the prices THEY paid. Probably be worth checking out.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
that magazine is pretty good, wish it came out monthly. i just bought that issue and was reading about the dakota, been following that story for a while now

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that magazine is pretty good, wish it came out monthly. i just bought that issue and was reading about the dakota, been following that story for a while now

Yeah, I've been checking that magazine for a bit and since I am NOW working on a Dakota, I'll most likely be looking at getting back issues, just for that. Later on, I could use the info on the '92 Club Cab I have (in the way of engine/trans upgrade, for sure). ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts