Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the Dak's...live in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada. Am 41yo, and work in the oil patch...have owned some nice Mopars over the years...1968 Monaco 500 383-4 BBL, 1971 Duster 340-4 BBL, 1973 'Cuda 340-4 BBL and a 1975 Roadrunner 400-4 BBL.

Now I am a Dakota owner with a 2006 with a healthy 3.7L...2WD, Auto and a sweeeet ride...lol.

She has a 3 inch Cat-Back single with a Dyno-Max super turbo muffler...also added a Chrome-Intakes short-ram dual cone cold air intake...Gonna be putting in the Jet Performance Module next spring...also a set of 20"x9" Ram rims with 255/50R20's...

I have a question for the Pro's here...does anybody make a Lowering kit for the 3rd Gen yet??? When the 20's go on I am gonna have a whack of wheel-well space and want to lower her 3 inches in the back and 2 inches in the front...anybody have any suggestions??? I will say thanx in advance...lol.

Your Truly,

Garry

·
Banned
2,418 Posts
Hello and welcome!

Good to have you with us, I hope you enjoy the board! I can't answer your question but others here may know.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome Gary!! thats a nice lineup of Mopars you have had.

cant help you with the lowering kit, not very familiar with the 3rd Gens and my R/T came lowered from the factory!! LOL although it could be a bit lower

·
Registered
47 Posts
yea there are kits available for your truck iirc, but just a heads up your truck is actually (from a design aspect) a 4th gen: 1st gen was 87-90 2nd was 91-96 3rd was 97-04 and yours is a 4th gen 05-11

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts