Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a jeep j10 i'm swapping a motor out of a 94 dodge dakota. (the reason for this is my brother couldn't find his title after blowing up my motor in my truck so he gave me the motor to put in another truck the jeep truck was my choice)

my problem is i can't figure out where the fuel pressure regulator is. does anyone know if it is regulated at the rail (that was what my brother said) or does it run through a tomato can? (fuel emissions can)

·
Registered
294 Posts
its on the tank the silver can lookin thing on top of the fuel module. swap the tank from the Dakota along with the motor. and look on Ebay under Dakota fuel regulator and you'll find new for $35; no different at all from the pricier ones; and tbe corner parts guy will say "N/A you need a fuel pump to get that" BS.

that silver can is also your filter. and youll want the lines from that Dakota too.

2 Qs for you; 1) where are u located> and 2) what is gonna become of the Dakota?? there may be a few goodies I can yse.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Safford, Az there would have been a lot of good thing for everyone the entire body was in great shape, the interior as well with a great sub box my brother built.

$hity thing is the truck got scraped i was lucky to get the motor out and the half of the interior wire harness i needed and steering column only had a night to do all of this. my grandfather got tired of it being in his back yard in mesa.

fortunately i found a tank that will work just got to get a pump for it. does anyone know if the 95 dakota sport with the 3.9 v6 had a 22 or a 16 gallon tank?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts