Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this just last Friday for $2200.00. Good runner & a gorgeous interior. This sure beats the Ranger I owned before this. Not to crazy about the white body, but I can learn to live with it since everything else is so great about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
Looks like you gt a good deal on that one and besides being one "Fine Looking Ride", it tends to blend in quite well too! Kidding, it IS a Good Looking Truck though and sometimes we have to look at the overall deal, ya now? ;) YOU are satisfied AND that is what counts! I wouldn't have turned it down. ;)

·
Banned
2,418 Posts
Congrats on the great deal!! Truck looks great!! I am not crazy about white either but as long as she takes care of you...I am sure you can learn to love it!! :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nice looking truck, definitely a heck of a deal on it! I'm not big on white myself, but you have a great truck! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Nice truck. Congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
you will love that truck, no matter what the color!

·
Registered
842 Posts
I think white looks pretty darn good... lol

LOL, and the color of YOURS IS? :D Yeah, I know it is "White" too! Nothing wrong with that! I had a white Grand Caravan once and didn't take long to get attached to that one either. ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Oh yea I've been gonna post this pic of when I did some work on my truck. A hawk had come in the shop sometime before I got it there, and watched me the whole time I worked on it. Kinda creepy.

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
Oh yea I've been gonna post this pic of when I did some work on my truck. A hawk had come in the shop sometime before I got it there, and watched me the whole time I worked on it. Kinda creepy.

Yeah, but at least he shouldn't be looking at the truck OR YOU as "Prey". ;) Cool, I love to see them myself. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts