Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a (new to me) '98 red Daklota with 68k miles. 3.9L engine runs smooth and seems very strong to me. I'm happy to know about this forum and finding a lot of info in the few strings i have viewed so far. two questions, please;

I need a drivers side parking/signal light assembly and would buy salvage if a good source was available. I am located in New England.

I also need an operators or owners manual-any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks, I am looking forward to reading more on this site.
StanWL

·
Registered
31 Posts
howdy Stan, google salvage yards and the closest one to you should pop up first, they might even have a manual, if not check e-bay or again google it.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome Stan! Congrats on your new Dakota! Glad to have you with us!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Southern Georgia!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey there Stan and welcome to the forum, glad to have you! I agree with checking online to see what you can find in your area. Also, don't know if you have an AutoZone near you, but they can check salvage yards in your area for parts, also, worth a shot, but good luck finding what you're looking for and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought clear corner turn signals for my dakota for like 20$ on ebay and they look great. I also bought a dakota owners manual online that is in a cd form instead of a book and it has helped greatly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts