Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just got my truck (2001 Dodge Dakota 4x4 sport with the 4.7) when i was home on leave from Afganistan. when i got back i orderd to much stuff for it. but here are the stock photos. Right now it is bone stock with after market wheels and 31in tires right now. The parts to be 3inch body lift, brush gaurd, 5 in PIAA headlight that will be mounted on the brush gaurd, stage 2 proformance chip by jet, 180 dg thermostat, 7 inch fold out dvd player/radio, Infinity reference seires door speakers and tweeters, dyno mat for the doors, 10 pioneer truck Sub with box, 800w pioneer amp for sub,free flowing exhuast, 33x12x15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws TTD, and a back up cam. well i guess my photos wont load but i will take before and afters when i get home.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
sounds like the start of a beautiful friendship! LOL

·
Registered
842 Posts
Yeah, it sounds like you are ready to dig into that Dakota! Can hardly wait to SEE the effects of your plan of attack. :D ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
My little red truck.

So far I added a spray in bed liner,had the windows tinted,installed E3 spark plugs & high flow air filter. I'm hope to add a leveling kit and wheels later on

Attachments

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
nice! let us know how those E3 plugs work for ya!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sharp looking truck man..........If I cant find an ext. cab rt then im seriously looking at the 4 door 4x4's.............cant wait to see what you have planned for it..............

1 - 7 of 7 Posts