Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey its me from the RamZ glad to see this Z is up and running good w/ some familiar and new faces. I was a Dakota nut before I bought my Ram and did quite a few repairs myself and a decent amount of mods so Ill def be around checking out everyones Dakotas and helping people when I can Ill post some pics that I have left of the old Dak and a few of my new one. If anyone knows people on dakota-durango.com get them over here I was a regular there for a long time and see as of recent its only going more to hell. Lets keep this place friendly and personal, Ive only had great times w/ the guys/gals over at the RamZ and it seems like all Dakota/Durango based sites where full of a-holes, liars and uptight people.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hey its me from the RamZ glad to see this Z is up and running good w/ some familiar and new faces. I was a Dakota nut before I bought my Ram and did quite a few repairs myself and a decent amount of mods so Ill def be around checking out everyones Dakotas and helping people when I can Ill post some pics that I have left of the old Dak and a few of my new one. If anyone knows people on dakota-durango.com get them over here I was a regular there for a long time and see as of recent its only going more to hell. Lets keep this place friendly and personal, Ive only had great times w/ the guys/gals over at the RamZ and it seems like all Dakota/Durango based sites where full of a-holes, liars and uptight people.
Welcome from Kannapolis, NC!!

and yeah i too have found that out about some of the other dakota/durango forums and i guarantee that this Z forum will NOT be that way!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey there and welcome to the Dakota Z, great to see ya over here and hope you enjoy this Z as well! :)

- Cajun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts