Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday morning my son was in an accident with my 99 Dakota a hit and run in Berks County PA. The girl ran a stop sign he T-boned her and she drove off in a white Nissan Pathfinder that has damage on the driver's door and the door behind the driver door. So my Dakota needs a new grill upper and lower bumper and driver side fender and I need it fast if anybody in the Pennsylvania area has anything that's in good shape please let me know willing to travel little bit to pick up good parts. Lot of good prices out there with aftermarket but what kills it is the shipping. Any and all help would be appreciated thank you very much

·
Registered
9 Posts
On Saturday morning my son was in an accident with my 99 Dakota a hit and run in Berks County PA. The girl ran a stop sign he T-boned her and she drove off in a white Nissan Pathfinder that has damage on the driver's door and the door behind the driver door. So my Dakota needs a new grill upper and lower bumper and driver side fender and I need it fast if anybody in the Pennsylvania area has anything that's in good shape please let me know willing to travel little bit to pick up good parts. Lot of good prices out there with aftermarket but what kills it is the shipping. Any and all help would be appreciated thank you very much
try Harrys u pull it up in Hazleton pa. They've got a large selection of parts .the last time I was there they had alot of dakota parts for you to pull or call and order up.. 40 acres of parts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.