Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats new another new guy here... but not new to forums...

names jason. im 21. ill be 22 on the 22nd. i live in aurora, IN. im in the KY Army National Guard as a 91B (Wheeled Diesel Mechanic) my wife and i have...

2004 Dakota, SXT, Quad Cab, 4wd, 3.7l
all mods include...
Home made CAI,Stage1 JetChip, Flowmaster 40series Si/Do muffler, 3" BL, 285/75/16 BFG A/T KO's, recently installed a computer overhead (only had map lights originaly) i still need to wire it up, 5% tint on rear doors, rear window, and sunshade, i also have 20% tint on the driver and passanger front doors, and Line-X in the bed sprayed over the bedrails...
future mods hopfully include but are not limited to...
Bedlined Grill (which i have extra chrome grill to use for this), Bedlined Fender Flares (that i want to get a extra set for cheap to do this to), Bedlined rockers from the crese in the door down bedlined aswell, Cranked Tbars about 2" along with a 2" block in the rear, removed cats, magnaflow cat back exhaust with dual outlet, install 2" wheel spacers (i have 2 i just need to get 2more), aftermarket rims, welded front and rear bumper...
wow that turned into more of a wish list lmao...

also have a 1997 ram 1500 5.9 (360) 4wd wit some mods. on 35s. and would like to get it higher and sitting on 37s

and a 04 hyundai elantra my gas getter lol.

this thread is worthless without pix so here is the goods... ENJOY!!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Dakota side of the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us. Nice trucks.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome!! nice Dakota!

love the off road pics! when i told my wife i wanted a truck we both first thought i would get a Ram or at least one that was either a 4x4 or a real work truck, but when i saw my R/T i just HAD to have it LOL, wish i could take it off road like that

Glad to have you with us!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys and galls... hey jerry they make the 4wds with the 5.9l in it and you can take them offroad too lol... i had a nissan 240sx and loved the car handalled like a dream and was flippin QUICK.... got arrested one time for doing 145 in a 35 on the outskirts of town lol... it was late and noone was out so i figured what the hey y not... aparently one person was out and it happend to be the one to have red and blue lights ontop lol... it was a blast until that point...
got with my wife about a year later and she had a little car and wanted a 4x4... her car soon warped a head something aweful and got rid of that and this is the first truck she looked at and had to have i wish it had the 4.7 in it atleast to give it a lil more ass lol
i had a 06 ninja 636 a year ago i got rid of it... had it for 2 years and just couldnt stand to see it get snowed on again for like 4 months so i traded heads up for the ram...

now that all thats out of the way... is it just me or is most of the activity here is all MOD's?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
yeah its a new board, so we are doing our best to make it more active, you are doing a great job with that, thanks for your contributions so far!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2004 sxt 3.7 myself and want to lift atleast the front up just to clear my new tires and to look better... do you have a manual trans? im wondering what my best option is because as everyone i wanna spend the least for the most... if you could just let me know what you did if you do have a stick id appreciate it alot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts