Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the Dakota and like to fix thing my self so will have lots questions for you.First one,looking for the location of the turn signal relay.Turn signals act wierd so thought I would start there.TIA

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you! I don't have an answer to your question, but I see where you posted it, so hang in there and our resident tech guru should be along shortly! Any pics of your truck? What do you have planned for it? Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the board! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you! I don't have an answer to your question, but I see where you posted it, so hang in there and our resident tech guru should be along shortly! Any pics of your truck? What do you have planned for it? Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the board! :)

- Cajun
Sorry no pics,I just want to make a good runner not a drag car as this will be my work truck.First will be a tune-up 2.CAI 3.performance chip 4.CAT-back exhaust.Just researching what brands to buy.

·
Banned
2,418 Posts
Hello and welcome!

Glad to have you here, I hope you enjoy the board! You should get an answer, we are new but we do have plenty of knowledgeable people here! :)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome!! Glad to have you here. I see you picked the BEST Dakota on the planet!! :) is it the club cab or regular cab?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome to the Z(oo) Im not sure of your answer pick up a haynes if some here cant help ya the haynes manual is sure to have it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts