Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am stranded on the highway with my 1987 dakota, the wipers quit and its snowing bad, need some idea where the fuses are, or what to do???

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
wow, hope you are ok, not familiar with the older dakotas, but look under the dash or on the side, open the door and see if you see an access panel either there or under the dash. there may also be a fuse box in the engine compartment. not sure if there are any spare fuses or which one to replace if you do

hope you got some help, not sure where you are located, but its been 6 hours since this post. did you have a cell phone you got on here with?

·
Registered
44 Posts
wow, hope you are ok, not familiar with the older dakotas, but look under the dash or on the side, open the door and see if you see an access panel either there or under the dash. there may also be a fuse box in the engine compartment. not sure if there are any spare fuses or which one to replace if you do

hope you got some help, not sure where you are located, but its been 6 hours since this post. did you have a cell phone you got on here with?
Exactly what I woulda said looks like someones got a smart phone wow technology nowadays lol hope ya found your problem

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
well even with wi-fi cards you can have a laptop and be anywhere you get a signal. also the Rams came with onboard wi-fi, your truck is a hot spot, now that would be cool!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site! Got any Pics???

There are a lot of talented people on this site, so if you have questions feel free to ask, and I am sure someone will be able to help. If your looking for some accessories check out our vendor section and may the modding continue

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Sure hope you were able to get fixed and back on the road! Any pics of your truck? Lots of great people and info here so look forward to seeing you around and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

1 - 9 of 9 Posts