Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my name is Brayan (bri-an) Ive just recently purchased an 05 dakota. its the base 3.7 v6, i didnt see that choice as i signed up.

I live in chicago and currently am not employed, used to work at a body shop but it was a horrible place so i left and finished school. im a prettychill guy, raised in florida so pretty effing chill(or lazy), i also own a 1990 300zx thatll soon be tt.

i joined this forum to try n give me $0.02 and learn more about my new truck. im loving it so far and have come up with some ideas for it and hope to come up with more for it here.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, i hope to learn loads bout the truck, and meet some cool people. Im diggin the site so far and hope itll grow huge like the other "Z" forums im on ;p

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome to the forum Brayan! Stick around long enough and you'll gain more knowledge than you need! lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
never too much, knowledge is power!

definatly need more knowledge in teh dakota, both hypothetically and literally speeking lol. took a little photoshoot with it today ill post up photos probably monday.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
welcome Brayan!! Glad to have you with us!!

what other Z forums are you on?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts