Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought a set of painted and smoothed tail lights for the truck today. its the outlines that are painted to match the Intense Blue!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Looking GOOD there Jerry!!!!!!! :cool: Nice touch indeed! ;)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks great!!! :)
You going to smoke the tail lights at all? Just a light coat of tint would look sweet!
i dont know maybe. im gonna get a roll pan too so i might do it then

·
Registered
842 Posts
i dont know maybe. im gonna get a roll pan too so i might do it then

Sounds like you've got a good plan going there Jerry, can't wait to see the mods. ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Looks good. I did the same thing on my 94 dak. def a good touch to the truck.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
They look great, Jerry!
I see another mod in my future.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everyone!! they guy that did these also sands off the raised lettering at the bottom of the red section, its painted and clearcoated like three times each. very nice work, only cost me 65 bucks

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks Dana!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Definitely a Cool Look and adds nice detail to the rear too. :cool:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
them look good... id say hve em tinted too and that would realy set them off big time...
thanks, never really been into tinting the tail lights, something about wanting the people behind me to know when i'm stopping? LMAO :cool:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm with you Jerry. Is that guy braking or BANG I guess he was.:confused:
LMAO thats funny right there!

thats y you dont make em dark just hit em with 1 or maby 2 light coats, just enough to darken the red a lil and it looks amazing
not saying it wouldnt look cool like that, just not my cup of tea so to speak

·
Registered
149 Posts
thats y you dont make em dark just hit em with 1 or maby 2 light coats, just enough to darken the red a lil and it looks amazing
I didn't mean to poop on your idea I think it would probably look really good but I think I want my tail lights as bright as possible. BANG

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks real good. That is a very nice touch on your lights. That looks alot like B5 blue from Chryslers classic colors of the muscle cars of the 70's. They used it again in '09-'10 on the challenger R/T "classic" and SRT 8 "Spring special" edition cars.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts