Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to the forumz and I have been looking around trying to find a place where I may be able to be helpful to others and gain knowledge as well and I have decided that I am going to start here in the dakotaforumz. I own a Red 2000 Base model Sport reg cab pickup. It is the 5spd 2wd with a 3.9 V6. It has a single in single out flowmaster delta 40, with cat removed, 235 wrangler radials, cd radio, tb spacer, cold air intake, and that is about it as far as mods go. It has a matching fiberglass cap as well. For the near future I hope to add some red lights here and there, larger sound system, and a few visual ad ons. I call my truck the mini ram, so I have my username as MiniRam, I do not have a picture of the decal yet but across the front windshield of my truck is a decal that reads Mini - Ram and the M is the Mopar M. I thought it looked pretty neat and fitting. I will try and get some pictures up soon. Thank you all for your time and I look forward to meeting you all.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome!! Glad to have you with us and yeah, i would love to see that decal!! sounds cool!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts