Dakota Forumz banner

Newbie from Alabama

Tags
lift new
2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Snakeman256 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 2008 dak slt 2wd with the auto trans. Messed up my factory rims in a damn pot hole picked up a set of rims with 275/65r18s cheaper than I could find 2 replacement rims. So doing a 3" lift and complete front suspension brakes and bearings this week while I'm off. The 3.7 is really anemic i have a 5.7 out of a 07 charger with 6.1 cam ported heads and intake. I'm looking to swap with in the next couple of months. Wanting to go with a 5 or 6 speed trans. Fixing to hit the forums for research but can anyone point me in the right direction for wiring harnesses? Tia

See less See more
#3 ·
Sounds like some sweet plans! I know a guy in www.dakota-durango.com who did a 3 inch body lift and 2” level and diff drop on a late 3rd gen like that. You’d probably find it helpful or at least interesting, here’s a couple links

Let us know how the lift turns out!

#4 ·
Sounds like some sweet plans! I know a guy in www.dakota-durango.com who did a 3 inch body lift and 2” level and diff drop on a late 3rd gen like that. You’d probably find it helpful or at least interesting, here’s a couple links

Let us know how the lift turns out!
Lift turned out good went with different rims and tires. 285/55R20's with a little trimming on the front
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Land vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.