Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend recently came up with the idea of finding a toy model of a 96 dakota extended cab pickup; he wants this to be a memorial to his recently deceased father. I have a couple photos to show what it looked like. This means alot to him and I thought I would try to help him out. He is a very close friend of mine and his father was a very caring man. We'd like to find a die-cast model of a dakota as a memorial to him, as he loved his '96 dearly. Jeremy drove his father's truck for a couple months after his passing until the drivetrain started to go, and it was going to cost him more than he could afford to have a new title issued- his father lost it before his death- so Jeremy had to limp it into the scrapyard, sadly. He wanted to buy it back recently but found out it had been crushed. So we would like to just find a model to paint in detail, what it looked like. This has been hard for Jeremy, and I think he can find closure by having a memorial. Jeremy had just turned 18 a week before his father died, it has been so rough on him. Could any members of this community help in the search for this???!!! :( :(

Please email me if you have a large amount of details about this topic. --- [email protected] ---

Attachments

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Welcome to the ForumZ from Florida!
It's good to have you with us, thanks for joining.

Sorry to hear that. Good luck in finding one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts