Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey to all,
I have a 91 dakota LE with the 5.2 L V8 all the turn signals work,The hazzard lights work but no running or parking lights work when the headlight switch is pulled.Also the brake lights do not work...all fuses are good,it has a new headlight switch and a new break switch..the power door locks do not work either..
i put a test light on the fuses and the pwr doors and rear lightd are not getting power....Any thoughts????????:confused: Thanx:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
It sure seems like a lot of people's questions simply go unanswered on here. Is that because it was resolved via PM? If so, posting the solution wouldn't be a bad idea. After all, that's what a forum is for, yeah?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have not recieved a single reply until yours on the matter...I am highly dissapointed in this forum!!!! Due to the light issues on the truck I have now been using it as a offroad truck only.its a lot of fun in the woods when you dont care about hurting it:D

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I wish I knew how to be of more help to you. My truck is a '99 so my manual probably wouldn't help.

As to the lack of responses, we're still fairly new (under a year) and small. There are several folks who are very knowledgeble, but unfortunately I haven't seen them on in several days. I hate seeing posts go unanswered as well. I wish I had more to offer.

·
Banned
2,418 Posts
This forum in fact relatively new. It doesn't get the traffic we hoped it would get as of yet. Unless someone is on that has an answer there isn't much we can do. I don't like it either that questions go unanswered either, but in some small defense of the Z, we get so many people who join to get info then bail. Makes it frustrating for us long term members to spend the time and effort to help only to lose a member in the long run. This is all voluntary, I spend countless hours doing what I can. I do google frequently looking for answers for members even though I don't know myself.

I am sorry many of you are disappointed in this forum but we only get out of it what we put in :(

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
when you say the doors and rear lights are not getting power, do you mean no power at the fuse? have you traced the wiring back?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts