Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well since I find it astounding that there is no Ohio Dak representation, let me step forward, I live in Toledo and currently own 2 '94 Dakotas. One is a V-6 and the other is a V-8 both are SLT 2 wheen drives. I have owned a total of 7 dakota's thru the years from '96 till now.

My Contact info is
Dick Clark
[email protected]

Will post pics next time I am on

·
Registered
8 Posts
North Central Ohio

Black 1997, V6 3.9. Just did/had allot of work done on it. This winter I'll be doing allot of reading on it, especially the electrical system. Good truck. I know just about every aspect about it; I'll stay with it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there bud your not the only one ;) I've had two so far but driven 3. Currently I have a 98 Dakota 3.9 Magnum. I had a 98 sport 5.2 in high school and I've also taken a swing at the newer 06. I'm located in Mansfield Ohio...GO BUCKS!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
In Fremont Ohio with a 1997 Dakota, 5.2 with A/T and 4x4. I'm getting ready to pull everything and rebuild it. Any info is appreciated. Guy I got it from has wires all cobbled under it. Tranny barely moves in reverse. There are wire plugs zip tied to the cross member not plugged into anything. The Tranny cooler lines were not hooked to the radiator. He had them hooked to a little 4" x 8" tranny cooler that was zip tied under the radiator horizontally full of mud. No wonder the tranny was trashed. Gonna replace all brake lines and fuel lines too while it is torn apart.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.