Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home from work. As I was driving with the radio on all of a sudden everything went off and I heard of static pop through my speakers and then everything came back on. The engine kept running. When I got home and parked it I thought something might be wrong so I tried to restart the engine. I got nothing. The interior lights come on the radios on everything electrical comes on so it's not the battery. I hear no clicking noise from the starter I get nothing. I was thinking it must be the starter solenoid. I checked my relays and all my fuses they seem to be fine. I just came back from the auto parts and put the starter on and I'm getting nothing still. I checked all the grounds nothing is corroded and everything has a good connection. the only thing I can think of at this point would maybe be the ignition switch. I'm thinking whatever it is cannot be that big of a deal. You guys have any suggestions or heard of this happening before? I could really use your help I've been out of work for one day and it looks like I'm going to miss tomorrow.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts