Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks anyone know about what that brush guard is worth I'm looking to get rid off it I think it belongs on 4x4
Looks like $50 to me. Personally I would leave it on though, it may not look the best but it can save your front end from deer and other bump-ins. That's one of the things I plan on getting for mine once I'm done with the rebuild and lift.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like $50 to me. Personally I would leave it on though, it may not look the best but it can save your front end from deer and other bump-ins. That's one of the things I plan on getting for mine once I'm done with the rebuild and lift.
Man if you want it id let you have it for 50 idk how much it would cost. To ship where u from

·
Registered
135 Posts
Man if you want it id let you have it for 50 idk how much it would cost. To ship where u from
Well I have a 2nd gen Dakota so yours wouldn’t work. If you really don’t like it just take it off and keep it somewhere so you have it if you ever want it again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That is a clean looking survived, I just got my 2nd gen running. It is a truck I bought for $200 not running!
Keep this truck in good shape it should serve you well!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts