Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it that things happen like this. I looked for about a month or so, for an early 360/trans combo that I could drop into a Dakota and now that I am knee deep into a 440/727 swap, here's what I find. T'm sure it will need some going into, but anyhow. :rolleyes:

http://fortsmith.craigslist.org/pts/2223952704.html

·
Registered
262 Posts
That's usually the way it works, look for it and it's not there, find something else and bingo, there it is lol! You're gonna come out better in the longrun anyway with your 440 though!

- Cajun

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's usually the way it works, look for it and it's not there, find something else and bingo, there it is lol! You're gonna come out better in the longrun anyway with your 440 though!

- Cajun
Well, I AM more familiar with the Big Block engines (had more experience with them (383's & 440's). Kinda curious about how it's gonna handle and how well I can handle the Traction of this one.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Murphy's Law babe....lol!!!
Yeah Stacy, I hear ya. Seems like I run into things like that pretty regularly. :rolleyes: Kinda like being in traffic. The other lane seems to move more and pretty regularly, Til I change lanes! :confused: Never fails. Ah but you just have to move on, eh? ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts