Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.....I am a long time Mopar fan and I just got my VERY FIRST Dakota it is an '08 Quad Cab 2wd with the 4.7 and auto trans.....she seems like a stout truck but I am planning a K&N and flowmaster very soon any other tips or tricks would be appreciated....I am looking forward to my time with this truck!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hey all.....I am a long time Mopar fan and I just got my VERY FIRST Dakota it is an '08 Quad Cab 2wd with the 4.7 and auto trans.....she seems like a stout truck but I am planning a K&N and flowmaster very soon any other tips or tricks would be appreciated....I am looking forward to my time with this truck!!
Hello from another Long Time Mopar Fan! Good to have you here. When you can, post up some pictures of YOUR Dakota. My Main Dakota Project is a '92 Std Cab w/ the 2.5 Four & 5sp trans (for Now!)

Take care, Bill;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello from another Long Time Mopar Fan! Good to have you here. When you can, post up some pictures of YOUR Dakota. My Main Dakota Project is a '92 Std Cab w/ the 2.5 Four & 5sp trans (for Now!)

Take care, Bill;)
I am planning on it, we have had salt on the roads here in central IL for about a month (I just got the truck on Friday) as soon as I get the thing cleaned up I will get some pics of it....

·
Registered
842 Posts
I am planning on it, we have had salt on the roads here in central IL for about a month (I just got the truck on Friday) as soon as I get the thing cleaned up I will get some pics of it....

Sounds good. Yeah, this ISN'T the best time of the year to try and clean something up is it? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome!! Glad to have you here!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you aboard! Congrats on your truck, look forward to seeing some pics, and although I don't live in snow country, I know what the salt can do. Couple nice mods you have in mind too! Have you thought about maybe adding a programmer after you do the intake and exhaust? Would really help you get the most out of your mods! Talk to ya soon and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
31 Posts
Howdy Jim, moved from n. central Illinois 3 years ago and find myself thinking of 'home' quite often.
Lots of good info here on mods and upkeep...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts