Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did this on the 18th of Jan, paid for them (through Paypal on Ebay) on the 19th and have yet to hear ANYTHING about those parts since. So, after not getting any response from the seller (Sent Hm A Message Last Friday), I have gone to Ebay and Filed A Complaint. Now, we'll see where THAT GOES! I TRY to be patient about things like this. But, fact is, I ordered the 440 Truck oil pan and pickup AFTER that, got them shipped to MAGNUMHP, Modified and now they are supposed to show up here, Tomorrow!

Anyone else experienced this? :confused:

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Bill, I've only had one "sort of" bad experience on that site, but I've heard lots of horror stories from friends. It was really my fault for not reading closely. I bought a new Charger taillight, but it came without the wiring harness. But I wanted to use it to practice tinting and painting tails, so it worked out.:)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bill, I've only had one "sort of" bad experience on that site, but I've heard lots of horror stories from friends. It was really my fault for not reading closely. I bought a new Charger taillight, but it came without the wiring harness. But I wanted to use it to practice tinting and painting tails, so it worked out.:)
Yeah, that's good that yours worked out,EV. :cool: Myself, I bought a pair of stock tail lights, but from a Charger Z so I could color match the side and top of them and still have my stock ones, in case they didn't turn out well. I got a good deal over there and in fact have had several deals over on the Z and never a problem. ;) Thanks for the input. ;)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
sorry to hear about that Bill, yeah you gotta be careful on ebay, i had a problem once, ordered a wheel for my neon from a shop i could have drove to to pick it up and it took almost 2 weeks to get it. they were very rude when replying to my emails, terrible service, gave them a very poor rating. that hurts them more than anything

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry to hear about that Bill, yeah you gotta be careful on ebay, i had a problem once, ordered a wheel for my neon from a shop i could have drove to to pick it up and it took almost 2 weeks to get it. they were very rude when replying to my emails, terrible service, gave them a very poor rating. that hurts them more than anything

I hear ya Jerry. I usually keep a close eye on the ratings of the seller and have had only minimal issues (nothing worth mentioning). But, this one is something else. Not much money involved, but the principle of the thing, ya know? I filed with ebay on Monday afternoon and the seller has 7 days to to respond and get it right OR send me a refund. Even though it's not alot of money, I'm going all the way, because it's the principle like I said. It's STILL a matter of "Right & Wrong". I've done over 200 transactions on ebay over the past few years and things went pretty much like they were supposed to. On the other hand, I bought a Diffuser for my Charger R/T a few days back and the seller put it i n the mail the next day, so it now sits here waiting to be installed. Shame ALL sellers don't do their best to keep things moving like that. ;)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, if I don't hear something tomorrow, about those ebay parts, looks like I will be turning it over to ebay to go after him. He will have had his 7 days. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts