Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 Dakota with Patriot Blue Pearl and Silver. Can anyone tell me the correct code or color for the silver? I need to touch up the fender flares.

Thanks

·
Banned
2,418 Posts
Look at the sticker in the driver's side door jamb....the paint code will be listed there.

See at the bottom it says "PNT" then the code. Mine is PB5.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
You may want to take a look at Automotive Touch Up. If the factory used one of the available colors for that year, Bright Silver is listed as "PSB".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One of the problems I am having is there are 2 bright silvers listed on any of the sites that sell the touch up paint. I think I will go ahead and order the "PSB" silver. My truck is 10 years old now with a whopping 26,300 miles. Everything is original exept for oil and batteries. I seem to drive my boat more than this truck!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
See at the bottom it says "PNT" then the code. Mine is PB5.
thats the same paint code as the B5 Blue cars, is it called that on the Nitro or something different?

I seem to drive my boat more than this truck!
wish i had that problem! LOL

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
One of the problems I am having is there are 2 bright silvers listed on any of the sites that sell the touch up paint. I think I will go ahead and order the "PSB" silver. My truck is 10 years old now with a whopping 26,300 miles. Everything is original exept for oil and batteries. I seem to drive my boat more than this truck!
I believe the two codes are for the same color. The same is true when you look up Intense Blue for my 99 Dakota. Good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I found my paint match at "advance auto parts" store,the directory by the "dupli color'' paint display showed the numbers and the name of the color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts