Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a question and you don't want to start a thread, ask it here. I am a hobbyist detailer and will post a few examples when I can add more than 4 images to any given post ;)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Well, this MIGHT fall into this category. My Situation is, the Dakota (from what I've seen so far, the paint is in fair shape, but the factory stripes are shot. Any input on the best way to remove those stripes, trying not to mess with the paint? I'm hoping to be able to get by without a repaint. I don't know what Dodge called it back in '93, but it's the dark red (before Inferno Red came out, I think.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, this MIGHT fall into this category. My Situation is, the Dakota (from what I've seen so far, the paint is in fair shape, but the factory stripes are shot. Any input on the best way to remove those stripes, trying not to mess with the paint? I'm hoping to be able to get by without a repaint. I don't know what Dodge called it back in '93, but it's the dark red (before Inferno Red came out, I think.
That would be better suited for the paint and body section ;)
If they are vinyl you can remove them with heat, but if they are painted you will need body work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts